|February 24||The New Show Welcomes New Cast Member|
Zap2it announces Wayne Knight, known for his roles on Seinfield and Jurassic Park, has joined the cast of Nicollette’s new project.
CBS’ Ant Hines/Larry Charles comedy is saying “Hello, Newman” to Knight (“Seinfeld“), who’s joining Nicollette Sheridan in a show about a father who re-enters the life of his famous daughter.
|February 22||There’s Life After Wisteria Lane: Nicollette Lands New TV Role!|
The news we all were waiting for! Now we need to pray for the pilot to be picked up.
Former “Desperate Housewives” star Nicollette Sheridan is set as the lead in a CBS comedy pilot headlined by Ant Hines, a longtime collaborator of Sacha Baron Cohen.
Hines’ semi-scripted presentation, directed by Larry Charles (“Borat“), stars English actor Paul Kaye as a British lowlife moving to L.A. to reconnect with his daughter, a precocious teen superstar.
Returning to her Blighty roots, British born-and-raised Sheridan will play the girl’s outrageous stage mother and the deadbeat dad’s long-lost love.
The article also talks about Neal getting a part on a new ABC series. Congratulations to the latest Mr. Britt
|January 7||Nicollette’s Hospital Drama -UPDATED-|
I don’t know how accurate this news is, because the original source is The National Enquirer and we all know how reliable it is. Sounds likely because I know she would be 24/7 riding a horse if she could and these things happen. In case this is true, I want to express my concern for her well being and wish her a fast recovery.
Nicollette Sheridan reportedly needed emergency medical treatment after a horse riding accident because she wasn’t wearing a protective riding hat.
Nicollette Sheridan was rushed to hospital after a horse riding accident.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ actress reportedly needed emergency medical treatment for a head wound after she was “bucked off” her horse while not wearing a riding helmet.
According to National Enquirer writer Mike Walker: “Nicolette galloped bareback near her San Fernando Valley estate in pouring rain – and suddenly got bucked off by her not-so-gallant steed, slamming head-first into the top rail of a fence. Instantly knocked silly because she wasn’t wearing a riding helmet… and barely able to move as she lay in thick mud about 100 feet from her stable.”
However, the 46-year-old star was soon found by her boyfriend, businessman Steve Pate – who rushed her to their nearest medical centre.
The magazine added: “Steve was shocked to discover Nicollette bleeding from a nasty head wound. Picking her up, he ran to his car and rushed her to hospital. After tests for possible internal injuries, docs stapled up the gash and sent Nicolette home.”
EDIT: I have had the chance to read the original article, but I decided not to put it here. In my opinion, it’s quite disrespectful, and considering what we’re talking about, even more. I think you can not like someone and still show some respect. It pretty much says the same that what’s stated avobe but with some nasty comments along the article.
EDIT 2: I found another article and the only different thing the said was
Representatives for Sheridan have yet to respond to WENN’s request for a comment.
I guess they would have said something if this was true? I’ll keep you updated.
|December 23||Top 10 TV Moments Of 2009|
End of the year means time for list recapping the year. Now it’s turn for SheKnows Entertaiment and its list with the 10 best TV moments of 2009. Edie’s death made it.
10. Desperate Housewives
As the snarky, unabashed, outspoken housewife, one may go so far to say they saw Edie Britt’s exit a long time coming. As she was dazed and unaware in the driving scene, she loses her life via an electric shock and falls to the ground. Nicollette Sheridan was quoted several months ago saying that she was done with the character and ready for new projects. “I’m on to the next project and done with this show.”
09. Grey’s Anatomy
07. Nurse Jackie
06. Big Love
05. David Letterman’s admission of affair
04. MTV VMA’s
03. Balloon Boy Hoax
02. Michael Jackson’s Memorial
01. President Barack Obama’s Inauguration
Visit the source for more information of the top TV moments
|December 22||Rumor Control: Nicollette NOT To Be On Harry Potter|
There seem to be a rumor around that Nicollette was the last minute replacement for Emma Thompson’s character on the Harry Potter saga: Sybill Trelawney.
Even if there’s no official confirmation on this, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is already on post-production so we would have heard something of her days on the set. And I’ve been told the character was written out of the movie when Emma dropped the project to do the Nanny McPhee sequel.
So far, no Nicollette on the big screen and no Nicollette using her beautiful British accent.
Picture credit: Harry Potter @ UGO
|December 14||50 Worst Dresses Of The Decade|
We all know sometimes sometimes Nicollette’s wardrobe choices aren’t the best. After all, she was the number 1 worst dressed celebrity in Mr. Blackwell’s list in 2004. Marie Claire UK has picked another of her outfits as one of the 50 worst dresses of the last 10 years. Former co-star Teri Hatcher is also on the list.
01. Kelly Brook at a London film premiere in 2000
02. Jennifer Lopez at the 2000 MTV Music Awards
03. Madonna at the 2000 MTV Europe Music Awards
04. Bjork at the 2001 Academy Awards
05. Christina Aguilera at 2001 Blockbuster Entertaiment Awards
06. Britney Separs & Justin Timberlake at the 2001 AMAs
07. Sheryl Crow at the 2002 Grammys
08. Christina Aguilera at the 2002 MTV Awards
09. Britney Spears at the 2002 MTV Awards
10. Cher at the 2002 Billboard Music Awards
11. Gwyneth Paltrow at the 2002 Academy Awards
12. Selma Blair at the 2002 Vanity Fair Oscar’s Party
13. Sharon Stone at the 2003 Golden Globes
14. Lara Flynn Boyle at the 2003 Academy Awards
15. Christina Aguilera at the 2003 MTV VMAs
16. Shania Twain at the 2003 Ameriacan Music Awards
17. Beyonce Knowles at the 2003 Golden Globes
18. Nicole Richie at a Miss Sixty store launch party in 2003
19. Sarah Jessica Parker at the 2003 Golden Globes
20. Uma Thurman at the 2003 SAG Awards
21. Scarlett Johansson at the 2003 Hollywood Awards Gala
22. Mary J. Blige at the 2004 Grammys
23. Sarah Jessica Parker at the 2004 CFDA Fashion Awards
24. Uma Thurman at the 2004 Academy Awards
25. Nicole Richie & Paris Hilton in 2004
26. Lil’ Kim at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards
27. Diane Kruger at the 2005 Golden Globes
28. Nicollette Sheridan at Race To Erase MS in 2005
29. Victoria Beckham at 2005′s Fashion Rocks
30. Mariah Carey at the 2006 Golden Globes
31. Teri Hatcher at the 2006 Grammy Awards
32. Heather Graham at the Diesel Bond Street opening in 2006
33. Nelly Furtado at the 2007 Grammys
34. Joss Stone at the 2007 Brit Awards
35. Avril Lavigne at her album launch party in 2007
36. Claire Danes at the 2007 Costume Institute Gala
37. Kirsten Dunst at the 2007 Costume Institute Gala
38. Victoria Beckham at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards
39. Sarah Jessica Parker at the 45 years of Valentino party in 2007
40. Katie Holmes at the 2007 Costume Institute Gala
41. Lucy Liu in Milan during 2008
42. Kylie Minogue at the 2008 NRJ Awards
43. Mary Kate Olsen at the 2008 Costume Institute Gala
44. Mary Kate Olsen in New York during 2008
45. Agyness Deyn at 2008′s Graduate Fahsion Week
46. Solange Knowles at 2008′s Fashion Rocks
47. Mischa Barton at Milan Fashion Week 2008
48. Madonna at the 2009 Costume Institute Gala
49. Renee Zellweger at the 2009 Golden Globes
50. Leighton Meester in new York during 2009
It is sorted out by date, so we don’t know what the actual worst dress of the decade is. But at least she’s featured only once.
Nicollette is scheduled to attend another event this upcoming weekend.
The Stars will shine bright at a private equestrian estate in the exclusive community of Hidden Hills, California on Saturday, October 24th from 6-10 PM for the 4th Autism Care and Treatment Today!’s 4th Annual Denim and Diamonds Party. Jerry Penacoli, senior reporter of the syndicated hit “EXTRA”, will co-host the evening with ACT Today’s Executive Director, Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson.
(…)Celebrities scheduled to attend include Tom Bergeron of “Dancing With the Stars”, actresses Nicollette Sheridan, Linda Gray, and Denise Richards, singer Carly Smithson of “American Idol”, Grant Reynolds of “Hollywood House Husbands”.
ACT Today! is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization whose mission is to increase access to autism effective treatments. Their goal is to educate families and help facilitate effective treatment by providing the information, funding assistance and referrals to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and their families.
|October 16||Celebrity Embassador|
Nicollette was one of the celebrity embassadors at the Grossman Burn Foundation’s campaign “Stop Violence Against Women Globally” held on Thursday night at the Topanga Shopping Mal.
The campaign wants to raise awareness on the violence carried out against women around the world; whether it be rape in the Congo, genocidal acts carried out by militia targeting women and children in Somalia, violence in Darfur, oppression in Latin America or women and young teenagers that are victims of abuse here in the United States.
For more information on the campaign visit their website.
|October 10||Friends Of Conservation Ball 2009|
Nicollette lent her support to the Friends Of Conservation attending to their Conservation Ball in downtown Chicago last night.
During the event, an auction takes place and this year’s gala had Nicollette making dinner for the lucky winner.
|October 8||Event Alert!|
Nicollette will attend tomorrow the annual Friends Of Conservation Ball at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago.
Friends Of Conservation (FOC) joins local people to support sustainable ways of living in harmony with wildlife, ecosystems and the environement.
FOC programs work with communities to balance their needs with those of indigenous wildlife, and develop ways they can benefit from the sustainable use of their rich natural heritage.
If there are pictures avaiable, I’ll bring them to you!
In other news, my computer crashed, so if my files get finally lost it’ll take me more time to bring you the big update I was working on. I’ll try my best to keep you updated if there’s anything new in Nicollette’s life but don’t expect any gallery updates until I have this solved.